Teknopar is an R&D performing SME, founded in 1996 and based in Ankara, and it is one of the leading providers of automation systems and solutions in Turkey for industrial facilities, energy, mobility, and defense sectors. Through the development of its engineering and production infrastructure, the company has extended its sphere of activity to provide customers with a wide range of services and end-to-end solutions where integrated applications of mechanics, hydraulics, automation, and electric-electronics have been supplied.
The main target of our company is to continue its activities coping with the technical developments in the global world and by giving particular importance to customer satisfaction. In all the projects realized up to today, the quality of the work performed and timely delivery has been given utmost importance which increased customer retention. Stability and sustainability are the most important pillars of the company which made it live for 21 years.
The company has its head office and montage building, workshop and Hacettepe Teknokent R&D unit facilities located in Ankara. Teknopar has the necessary network and computer hardware backgrounds, electronic and mechanic test and manufacturing equipment and software skills for realizing projects successfully. Its technical staff comprises employees who are experienced engineers or technicians specialized in their positions. The company has the required infrastructure regarding investment, design, engineering, and quality which are ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, CE certification and registered utility models. Teknopar has partnerships in Turkey with the public sector, industrial manufacturers, academics, large enterprises, and SMEs.
TEKNOPAR has an ongoing target which is to become a system design and engineering company which is capable of competing internationally. In this respect, Teknopar realized many successful projects in its expert areas. The company’s references include over 500 projects and customers at 27 countries worldwide including North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. The company has dedicated engineers and technicians that can mobilize rapidly anywhere on the world map to immediately provide the highest quality systems and services.
- PLC software: TIA Portal Step 7, Step 7 SIMATIC Manager; SCADA software: WinCC, Tia Portal
- Industrial Communication System design and software: PROFINET, PROFIBUS, AS-i, DeviceNet
- Servo controlled motion systems design: PLC open motion control SIMOTION, SINAMICS
- Embedded software: IAR Embedded Workbench, ARM KEIL
- Embedded design: Altium Designer, Eagle, OrCAD
- Engineering/Research tools: MATLAB, R, Weka, SPSS, EViews, AutoCAD
- Database design and administration: Oracle database, SQL, PL/ SQL, PostgreSQL
- Professional software development and system integration: C, C++, Visual Basic, Python, Delphi, Java programming, JEE architectures and frameworks, SOA middleware and related frameworks
- Cloud computing, distributed system architecture experience and relevant frameworks such as Hadoop, Mahout, Spark, Pig
- Software development environment and libraries used: Oracle Java EE, Mahout, PHP / jQuery / HTML / CSS, Eclipse IDE, Git, Jenkins automation server.
Type: Small and Medium-sized Enterprise